Welcome back to my blog.
First of all I would like to wish you all a very happy new year. May this year brings the best out of you with lots of happiness and success in your life.
My very first blog of 2019 is going to be a mini haul. Last month I purchased few things for the first time and thought why not to share my views about it with you people. As its of my personal use, the views and opinions are only mine what I felt after using it.
So with any further a do, let’s get right into the blog.
1. The First thing that I bought is this Makeup Revolution Flawless-2 ultra 32 eyeshadow palette. I purchased this from an online site. It was really exciting to get my hands on this and I must tell you its worth it.
The colours are so pigmented and smooth at the same time. This pallette contain more of earthy shades with matte and shimmery texture. Only thing that bothers me is that it’s a bit powdery and some of the shades are repeated. Otherwise I really liked this pallette.
MRP- 1750 INR
2. The second product I got is this Maybelline Newyork Colour show lipstick in the shade Fuschia Pink. It’s bright pink shade that stands out loud from a distance too.
The texture is creamy when applied on the lips. Neither matte nor shiny but gives a smooth moisturising finish and stays for a very long time. One also good thing is that it’s doesn’t easily get smudged and is not sticky.
MRP- 300 INR
3. The third product is something that I wanted from a long time i.e a Bronzer. So I bought this Wet n wild Mega Glo Contouring kit in the shade Caramel Toffee. It’s perfect for medium to dusky skin tone.
Partly divided in two with bronzer and baking powder (in yellow tone). Both are pigmented and buttery soft but a little bit powdery. You get both quality and quantity on such a low price.
MRP- 499 INR
4. The fourth product is again from Wet n wild (I think I’m really falling for this brand). Okay so what I got is this Wet n wild Mega Glo Highlighting stick and I love this and love this and lovedd this. It’s a beautiful Champaign coloured stick with tiny shimmers on it. You easily get the beam effect with one stroke. Easily blendable along with natural finish and super pigmented.
MRP- 399 INR
5. The last one, I get my hands on is a body lotion from Miniso. It’s a Japanese brand store recently opened in Raipur. This body lotion is made up of goat milk because of which I think it is so thick. In winter times, my skin tends to get dry more than usual. I need something that keeps my skin healthy and moisturize. This moisturiszer worked impressively on my skin.
MRP- 350 INR
Thats all for today. Hope you enjoyed reading it and got some basic information about this products before buying it. Also do tell me what else you want to see further in my blog, So that we can move along all together.
Soon coming up with another blog, stay tuned…
See yaa 😊