Welcome back to my blog. I hope you had a fantastic Deepavali.
Today I am gonna be sharing my Diwali look because I took a glam Avatar that night and I really wanted to share with you all.
For Diwali, I had decided to wear a traditional salwar suit, but ended up wearing a Saree. I don’t know from where I got this feeling all of a sudden, but yeah that’s what it was. It was so difficult to do it all alone but thanks to my mom who’s always there to fix my Saree.
Enough with the pre introduction part, now let’s get straight to the blog.
I wore this beautiful royal blue coloured Saree from my Mom’s closet. I so wanted to wear it from a long time. This saree has a thick work of zari and embroidery of silver colour at the Border.
Instead of making my pallu free hand, I decided to go for pleats to flaunt the beautiful border underneath my neck. I don’t know if it’s just me or you guys also found that dark colour brightens more in dark.
As it was my last minute plan to drape a saree, I couldn’t found perfect pair of accesories. But I managed on what I have and wore a silver oxidised earrings and bangles of the same colour on my right hand.
I kept my hairs open and make it gather all one side.
Saree- Chabbra 555
For makeup, this time I have decided to go for a Smokey eye along with a pinch of blue. Also to make contrast, I chose a bright pink colour Lipstick.
- Primer- Nivea aftershave balm
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit me Foundation
- Concealer- Maybelline Fit me concealer
- Setting powder- Lakme rose Powder
- Contoure/highlighter- Maybelline master blush by FaceStudio
- Eyeliner- Lakme Insta eyeliner
- Eyeshadow- Makeup Revolution London (Flawless 2) palette
- Kajal- Lakme Iconic kajal
- Brows- Miss Claire eyebrow pencil
- Lipstick- Maybelline New York color show creamy matte lipcolor (M104)
I hope you enjoyed reading this. For more updates or to know more follow me on my Instagram.
Take care and stay tuned 💓 💓💓