Halloween is a festival which allows people to bring out the true colours of their creativity and imagination. This one day of the year defines that Beauty has no particular definition. It lies in every single creature living on this planet. People make the best out of everything available around and present themselves in their own unique way.
To connect with it, I created a look for which spiders inspired me alot. Yes! Those creepy little things with eight legs who scares the hell out of us helped to achieve such an amazing look.
Moreover to celebrate Halloween, here I’m presenting the “Spider Queen”. Its the most simple and glamourous makeup look which you can achieve without any trouble. I really loved how it comes out in the end.
Now let’s get straight to how I accomplish this look.
- I started off with preping up my skin with a little amount of primer and moisturizer.
- After this I applied the base make i.e foundation and concealer, and baked my face.
- Set my brows and moved on to my eyes. Starting off with some brown shade on my crease then orange,then again brown to intensify the colour, then some gel eyeliner and smudge it smudge it till you get the satisfying result.
- Added some kajal to my water line and eye liner to both upper and lower eyelid.
- Contoured More on my nose area rather than cheeks and highlighted the highest points of the face i.e cheek bone, top of the brows, nose, cupid Bow and chin.
- Applied a purple wine kind of a shade to my lips.
- Lastly drew some tentacles, looking like spider legs over my eyes and lips.
- Primer- Nivea aftershave balm
- Foundation- Lakme perfecting foundation
- Concealer- 7Heaven stick
- Setting powder- Lakme rose Powder
- Contoure/highlighter- Maybelline master blush by FaceStudio
- Eyeliner- Lakme Insta eyeliner
- Eyeshadow- Oumedie eyeshadow palette
- Kajal- Lakme Iconic kajal
- Brows- ADS brow kit
- Lakme enrich satin (Shade-W267)
That’s about it. Hope you had fun in reading this. Do let me know what you think about my look and also don’t forget to like, comment and share with your friends.
Happy Halloween 🎃