Hello! Beautiful people…
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. As the title suggests, this blog is about Nykaa. I have purchased few things from this site and I wanted to share my experience with you all. So let’s get directly into the business..
Here I have got 6 things for me, in which some of the products are new to me and some I have been using from a while.
- So the first thing I got for myself is this Lakme 9 to 5 CC cream in the shade 01-Beige. For me, its the best thing I got till date. It suits my skin, perfect for daily wear, not so heavy or cakey, stays for about 4 to 5 hours and gives a natural mattefying look (as I have oily skin).
- Second product is this Lip balm from Vaadi Herbals. Honestly I bought this because it was looking cute and I wanted to try it. The moisturizing formula is good because it stays on lips for about 3 to 4 hours ( if you are not passing out the wind directly) and it smells like all other strawberry lip balms only.
- Third one is the Lipstick from Elle18 Color Pop matte in the shade Mauve Date. I like Elle 18 because its affordable but rich quality wise. It have Beautiful colours for every skin tone, long lasting consistency but only in winter time because in summer it melts quickly and sometimes get smudgy too.
- Fourth product is Lakme absolute Perfect radiance Compact in the shade Ivory Fair. I am not very happy with this one because it doesn’t sets the makeup properly, doesn’t control the oiliness properly and the most important thing is it gives shear coverage i.e not very visible. If you are looking for a good compact you can definitely pick Lakme 9 to 5 flawless matte complexion compact.
- Fifth product that I got is Lakme insta-liner (water resistant eyeliner). I have heard a lot about this particular one and that’s why I bought it. It came out quite impressiv because of its easy application, smudge free and gives matte clean and sleek look in eyes. Yeah it resist few drops of water but eventually it is going to fall off.
- Last product I have is Lakme Rose powder (with sunscreen). It is loose powder and I am really happy that I bought it. Its gives low to medium coverage, mattefies your skin, controls the oiliness, it has fragrance of rose, good to wear on daily basis, sets makeup properly and very affordable with a good quantity.
- Extra entry of Mabelline New York Master Blush palette by Face studio. I buyed this from Myntra because it was out of stock at Nykaa. I wanted to have it from quite a while. It includes 1 highlighter and 3 blush shades. I liked the highlighter most because its super pigmented, champagne shade with buttery application. Not very happy with two of the blush shades (the middle ones) because it is not pigmented at all but the last wine one is far better from these two.
That’s about it. Hope you enjoyed reading this. If yes, than don’t forget to like this post, comment and share.
See yaa ☺️